you may not have installed OpenFst

Vinay Jayaram

May 6, 2015, 12:51:40 AM5/6/15
to sirius...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to execute compile-sirius-servers.sh inside /sirius-application folder. compiler stops with the following error

you may not have installed OpenFst.  See ../tools/INSTALL

Checking OpenFST library in  ...

***configure failed: Could not find file /include/fst/fst.h:

    you may not have installed OpenFst.  See ../tools/INSTALL ***

Please resolve this issue ASAP

Vishwajeet Narwal

May 7, 2015, 1:12:42 PM5/7/15
to sirius...@googlegroups.com
I was experiencing same problem. Below is a solution that worked for me :
1. using terminal go to sirius/sirius-application/speech-recognition/kaldi/tools
2. use 'make'

I hope this solves your problem

Vinay Jayaram

May 8, 2015, 2:47:56 AM5/8/15
to sirius...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishwajeet,

Problem was with shell-script which mentioned openfst as the path. However the actual path was openfst-3.* version
upon changing the script build was successful

Simon Fraval

Mar 8, 2016, 12:51:15 AM3/8/16
to Sirius Users
Just in case someone else like me looks at this:

The solution to this for me was to delete kaldi/tools and kaldi/src and then run compile-sirius-servers.sh again.