A Survey About Fork on Github

Lightbot Johnson

May 1, 2015, 6:09:10 AM5/1/15
to lua...@googlegroups.com

Dear The Lua Language distribution,

I am a graduate student in Beihang University, China. Now we are working on a project about "characterizing which
repositories developers fork". We have collected datasets through API and plan to analyze forks in GitHub. In order
to make this work really useful, we would like to hear some suggestions from experienced software developers.

You have forked more than 30 repositories such as 30log and abelhas. Since you are an expert in the open source community,
your opinion is very valuable for us. We will appreciate if you could spend 3 minutes to answer our questions.

Please click this link to answer the question: https://lightbot.typeform.com/to/MMzBlA

We would very appreciate your help. Thank you and wish you a good day!

Yours Sincerely,

Jiahuan He
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Beihang University