proposed editorial change to http://www.lrmi.net/the-specification

Phil Barker

Mar 11, 2014, 8:21:58 AM3/11/14
to lr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I would like to ask the favour of a quick check on some
editorial changes.

It came to my attention that The Specification page on the LRMI website
<http://www.lrmi.net/the-specification> was unclear in a couple of
particulars, and there are a couple of updates that are required. So I
have drafted an editorial update which you can see at
<http://pjjk.net/lrmiexx/the-specification.html>

What I would like as is that people check my changes to ensure is that
I'm not making the page worse.

Thanks, Phil

--
<http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/>

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.

Phil Barker

Mar 25, 2014, 5:50:18 AM3/25/14
to lr...@googlegroups.com

Hello all, just to wrap this up, I want to let you know that last week I
updated the page at http://www.lrmi.net/the-specification in line with
the draft I circulated below.

If there is anything in the LRMI spec documentation that you think needs
clarifying (or even correcting) please let me know, maybe via this list
so that other people can comment.

Phil

--
work: http://people.pjjk.net/phil
twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/philbarker

Ubuntu: not so much an operating system as a learning opportunity.
http://xkcd.com/456/