examples of LRMI for schema.org website

Phil Barker

Aug 31, 2015, 7:12:20 AM8/31/15
to lr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
we are working on examples of best practice for the use of LRMI
properties with the aims of contributing some to the schema.org
website[1] and of building our own larger collection to help implementers.

Please take a look at the current examples at
https://github.com/dcmi/lrmi-examples check them, test them, let us know
how you think they may be improved. You can comment by raising an issue
on Github or by email. Also, let us know if you have any examples you
would like to add.

Best regards, Phil Baker
DCMI/LRMI task group.

1. if you go to, for example, http://schema.org/CreativeWork and scroll
down you will see example mark up in RDFa, microdata and JSON-LD.
Currently there are no examples showing the use of LRMI properties.

--
Phil Barker @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL http://people.pjjk.net/phil

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.