Google search with LRMI properties

Phil Barker

Apr 10, 2014, 9:53:44 AM4/10/14
to lr...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
a colleague and I are working today to build a Google Custom search
engine that uses LRMI properties.

You can read about what we have done so far at

Building a Google custom search engine for LRMI-tagged pages
http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/2014/04/10/building-a-google-custom-search-engine-for-lrmi-tagged-pages/

and
Filtering Google custom searches on LRMI alignment values
http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/2014/04/10/filtering-on-lrmi-alignment-values/

It's just proof of concept stuff at the moment, not meant to be a
polished service meeting everyone's needs, but looking pretty good for a
few hours work.

Phil

--
<http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/>

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.