Presenter for SIMRA Webinar

Alan Griffin

Jan 30, 2018, 4:54:20 PM1/30/18
to Learning Resource Metadata Initiative
I am looking for someone knowledgeable about LRMI metatagging to make a presentation to the State Instructional Materials Review Association.  We review curriculum for use in the schools and want to find ways to associate the reviews of materials that we create individually in each state.

Michael Jay

Jan 31, 2018, 10:32:05 AM1/31/18
to Learning Resource Metadata Initiative
Alan -
I'd be happy to make the presentation you requested. I serve on the LRMI Steering Committee and have been involved with the initiative from the point where we started engaging with creators of educational assets and gave many seminars and provided one on one support for tagging with LRMI metadata. My presentation would tie educational practice, how educators find and use educational resources, and how we describe those resources in a way that is pedagogically relevant. I don't typically get into the technical implementation details. Let me know if you are interested in talking further. You can contact me at mic...@edusystemics.com.