Exception in LoadRunner 11

Rational_Impulse

Mar 21, 2012, 10:47:01 PM3/21/12
to LoadRunner
Hello,

I have created a script which just posts a URL -
I have parameterized "/<serverpath>?<requestparams>". The values are
fetched from a file. There are about 1.5 million rows in the file. The
size of the file is about 287 MB.

There are three specific issues that I am facing while executing from
the Controller -

1. Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser
function in extension parameng.dll: System Exceptions:
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
2. Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-init function
in extension parameng.dll: System Exceptions:
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
3. The complete parameter value from the file is not retrieved.
Instead of retrieving - /<severpath>?&x=abc&y=def&z=mno, it is
just retrieving a part of the parameters. In such cases, the URL looks
like the following -
a. http://<hostname>:123bc&y=def&z=mno
b. http://<hostname>:123ef&z=mno
c. http://<hostname>:123

instead of the complete formation - http://<hostname>:123/<serverpath>?&x=abc&y=def&z=mno

Please note that there are instances where nothing gets retrieved
(sample #c above)

Has anyone faced this error before? If so, could you please let me
know the root cause and the fix. Thanks in advance for your time.

James Pulley

Mar 22, 2012, 1:24:52 AM3/22/12
to LoadRunner