RE:Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "cjavaviewstate".

B Ram

Feb 27, 2012, 5:09:57 AM2/27/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com, loadrunn...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

We are using Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol  for my project.If We run a script in
standalone application it is working fine.if we run the same script in
Performance center it is failing from 48th iteration onwards because of "Error
-26377: No match found for the requested parameter "cjavaviewstate". Check
whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the
data you want to save exceeds 240000 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len
to increase the parameter size   [MsgId: MERR-26377]".

1) We are not using any autocorrelation in my script.
2) We set web_set_max_html_param_len to "240000".
3) still i need to increase web_set_max_html_param_len?
4) where should we put the web_set_max_html_param_len function in
script.(vuser_int,or action).
5) it is application issue or script issue?

above i attached the log file of my script.

*in earlier runs we used the web_set_max_html_param_len is "1024".whenever
we got this error ,we increased the web_set_max_html_param_len to
"24000",still i need to increase.if we increased this much it will impact
the performance execution?.

 can anyone guide me how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Ram .B

Nomatcherror.txt

James Pulley

Feb 27, 2012, 10:33:41 AM2/27/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

Are you checking for expected results on your returned pages?  If not, then the odds are high that you are not receiving the page that you expect which is the core reason for your WRSP failure.

Prasenjit Dutta

Feb 29, 2012, 1:15:46 AM2/29/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
is it failing for single user load at the 48th iteration??? if so then please check and validate ur parameter values.....and if it is failing with multiple loads then put a text check before the call where it is failing....u will come to know whether it is application problem(expected page is not displaying) or something else.

Thanks,
Prasenjit

Prasenjit