Connection reset error in Load runner controller

ngLR

Apr 23, 2009, 7:20:55 AM4/23/09
to LoadRunner

Hi

We have a seat licence of Loadrunner (version 8.1) and 75 user
licence.

I ran a scenario in LR Controller with 75 users for 1 hr and observerd
the below errors: -

1) Error -27780: read to host "tpdev.lynksystems.com" failed: [10054]
Connection reset by peer

2) Error -27790: Failed to read data from server
"tpdev.lynksystems.com"

Please help me to solve this.

Note: When I run it for 10 users or 20 users or 30 users respectively,
I didn't see such errors.

anith swamy

Apr 24, 2009, 6:03:36 AM4/24/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nagaraju,

I think the server is not able to accept user load more than 30 users .so it sipmply throwing an error like failed to read from server.please confirm from your developement team is they gave full level of acces control that is more than 30 multisession level.

Before that please answer my questions that is for every iteration or new login r u using new user id and password?

if not please ask your developvelopment tem to provide test data for 75 user load.

Regards,
Anith.

Nagaraju Ganavarapu

Apr 24, 2009, 1:25:33 PM4/24/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Anith for the reply.

I use 75 rows of data in the pameter list i.e., 75 logins.

Parameter settings: Unique, Once.

Today I changed the settings to Random. But it didn't worked.

Also along with the errors today we also see the below errors:

3) Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "Reponse".
Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if
the data you want to save exceeds 256 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len
to increase the parameter size

4) Error -26374: The above "not found" error(s) may be explained by header
and body byte counts being 0 and 0, respectively.

Please help

anith swamy

Apr 27, 2009, 2:06:20 AM4/27/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nagraj,

If you really used some correlations.( Inorder to captire the dynamic values).

1.) Try to allot some memory to globally i.e web_set_max_html_param_len("100000");

2) The boundries which u have took for correlation mey not exist or not available, please try to double check the boundries and see the response.

jala ramu

Apr 27, 2009, 4:08:00 AM4/27/09
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
hi

Try to allot some memory to globally i.e web_set_max_html_param_len("4294967295");

And try let me know.

Regards,
Ram