System.Runtime.Remoting

0 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

sony

непрочетено,
7.01.2009 г., 8:45:207.01.09 г.
до LoadRunner
Hi All,

I am using LR 9.1 to test a desktop application. I am using .net
protocal. I am able to record the script but while play my script is
failing.

It is showing the error message:

Error: vuser_init.cs(195): System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException:
Cannot create channel sink to connect to URL 'gtcp://localhost:31001/
AuthenticationBroker.rem'. An appropriate channel has probably not
been registered.

Pls help me out.

Thanks
Sony

Roland Jefferson JR

непрочетено,
14.01.2009 г., 13:22:5814.01.09 г.
до LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you tried any other protocols under client server?

Roland

sony

непрочетено,
20.01.2009 г., 0:58:2820.01.09 г.
до LoadRunner
Yes... but no other protcocal is recording the actions...

On Jan 14, 11:22 pm, "Roland Jefferson JR"
<rolandjefferson...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you tried any other protocols under client server?
>
> Roland
>
> On 1/7/09, sony <sgvn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
>
> > I am using LR 9.1 to test a desktop application. I am using .net
> > protocal. I am able to record the script but while play my script is
> > failing.
>
> > It is showing the error message:
>
> > Error: vuser_init.cs(195): System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException:
> > Cannot create channel sink to connect to URL 'gtcp://localhost:31001/
> > AuthenticationBroker.rem'. An appropriate channel has probably not
> > been registered.
>
> > Pls help me out.
>
> > Thanks
> > Sony- Hide quoted text -

Roland Jefferson JR

непрочетено,
22.01.2009 г., 22:16:1422.01.09 г.
до LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Ok,
Than you need to stick with it and turn up the logging and work hard
to debug it.
Best of luck,
Roland
Отговор до всички