loadrunner error - 25644 proxy authentication

charu latha

Nov 3, 2013, 8:57:54 PM11/3/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi
while recording for a website, it asks for choose digital signature, I have
selected one and recorded the work for that site. When I rerun the recorded
part, it shows error 26544 proxy authentication required and some error failed
to connect to server...
How to resolve this, thanks in advance

laxmi narayana

Nov 4, 2013, 12:22:45 AM11/4/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
web_set_user ...

Sudhir Kumar

Nov 4, 2013, 4:10:05 AM11/4/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the following steps?

  • In VuGen go to the Vuser -> Run-Time Settings
  • Go to the Internet Protocol -> Proxy tab
  • Set the way LoadRunner should pick up the proxy information. Available options are
    • Obtain the proxy settings from the default browser
    • Use a custom proxy
    • Use automatic script configuration
  • Click on the Authentication tab
  • Type in the username/password to be used with the proxy. If you need a domain user, type "Domain\Username" in the username field

If you still face error, then paste the exact error that you are getting.

charu latha

Nov 5, 2013, 11:36:02 PM11/5/13
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, November 4, 2013 7:27:54 AM UTC+5:30, charu latha wrote:
Hi Sudhir,
while recording it creates the following lines of code for choowing digital certificate,

web_set_certificate_ex("CertFilePath=WinINetCert1.pem",
  "CertFormat=PEM",
  "KeyFilePath=WinINetCert1.pem",
  "KeyFormat=PEM",
  "Password=5271f551",
  "CertIndex=1",
  LAST);

but when i run this code i shows the following error in the web_url() line
Action.c(15): Error -26544: Proxy authentication required, please fill in the proxy user details in the Run Time Settings, Proxy tab, using the Authentication button. e.g. Username: domain\user  Password: password   [MsgId: MERR-26544]

when i searched in the loadrunner workarea WinINetCert1.pem file is empty.

I dont have any user name or password to fill in  Run Time Settings, I have only the certificate for login.

help me to resolve this issue.