Recieved Error -27796: Failed to connect to server and other errors when incresed user load in PC

Sumit

Nov 28, 2014, 5:06:31 AM11/28/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

We are testing web application using HTTP/HTML protocol. We have tested application with 250 users for 2 and 4 hours duration and received many errors and response time also increased by more than 5 times in compare to 100 users test.We have not received any errors with 100 users test.

I have also added some socket functions to avoid these errors but still getting these errors. I also observed that at 190 users, we are starting to get errors.Some users are also failing during test execution.Most of transaction was in SLA for previous run but with 250 users, Avg Response time also suddenly increased.

Is it due to connection pool setting, or web server? Guys please help me with your suggestion.

 Below are the list of errors-

1. Error -27791: Server "xx" has shut down the connection prematurely

2.Failed to connect to server "xx:443": [10060] Connection timed out

3. Error -27792: Failed to transmit data to network

4.Error -27780: [GENERAL_MSG_CAT_SSL_ERROR]read to host "xx" failed: [10054] Connection reset by peer

5. Error -27740: Overlapped transmission of request to "xx" for URL "y" failed:   (16)

6. Error -26610: HTTP Status-Code=502 (Proxy Error)

7. Error -26374: The above "not found" error(s) may be explained by header and body byte counts being 0 and 0, respectively

8.Error -26000: Error: Out of memory !,

9. Error: C interpreter run time error: Action.c (3233):  Error -- memory violation : Exception ACCESS_VIOLATION received.

Thanks

James Pulley

Nov 28, 2014, 9:53:47 AM11/28/14
to LR-Loa...@googlegroups.com