RE: Could Not Resolve The Address Of The Host

James Pulley

Jul 19, 2012, 12:07:27 PM7/19/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

Is this the same host or are you uploading your script to a different load generator via the controller and immediately executing the script en masse?

Jul 19, 2012, 12:53:16 PM7/19/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,
I not uploaded the script to any LG through controller,simply iam running the script in  vugen.
And that is a public/social website.
But,Iam running this script  from my company's network,will it be a problem,
and strange thing is that ,I can able to run the same script properly from my Personal system.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar.M

James Pulley

Jul 19, 2012, 1:05:51 PM7/19/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

1.       “that is a public/social website.”  Do you Have Permission from those who own, manage, control the site to test their software.  If not, don’t.   LoadRunner is a tactical nuclear device and you simply do not point it at public sites

2.       You are able to run from your personal system , but not the business site.   Have you considered that perhaps the business has rules which prevent you from going to this very site?  PING the hostname from your affected host and this should tell you quite a bit.