Error codes in LR

praveen manchu4

Jun 6, 2012, 5:06:23 AM6/6/12
to LoadRunner
Hi,
I want to know the description for the following error codes in LR
(while execution)

-26608
-26609
-26612
-27727
-27728
-27791
-27995

I searched in google,but not understood well.
Please give me detail description in easy wordings.

Advance Thanks,
Praveen.M

Chandra Sekhar

Jun 6, 2012, 10:33:08 AM6/6/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com
check it in controller output messages...
> --

Regards

Chandra Sekhar

corvidae

Jun 7, 2012, 3:25:11 PM6/7/12
to LoadRunner
If you click an error number in the log and press F1, the help topic
for that error code should appear. You can also open the
troubleshooting help file from a directory like

C:\Program Files\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\troubleshooting.chm

kesava reddy

Jun 8, 2012, 3:57:46 AM6/8/12
to lr-loa...@googlegroups.com

Message Code 26608

HTTP Status-Code='HTTP error code'_ld ('server returned status code phrase') for 'URL address'

The server, acting as a gateway/proxy, did not receive a timely response from an upstream server. The server returned the error: "GATEWAY TIMEOUT".

Troubleshooting:

Try to access the URL or the application being tested from a browser on the same machine.

Rerun the failing scenario, and, concurrently, try to access the URL or the application being tested from a browser on another machine. If the response time is excessive, the server or the server application probably cannot sustain such loads. You should analyze the server for bottlenecks, and try to optimize server performance.

Run the scenario on the Controller, and use the Analysis results to locate bottlenecks on the server, DNS, and/or network and try to optimize server performance.

If you are using a proxy server, try running the scenario without it.

Message Code 26609

HTTP Status-Code='HTTP error code'_ld ('server returned status code phrase') for 'URL address'

The server is currently unable to handle the request. The server returned the error: "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE".

Troubleshooting:

Try to access the URL or the application being tested from a browser on the same machine.

Message Code 26612

HTTP Status-Code='HTTP error code'_ld ('server returned status code phrase') for 'URL address'

The replay sent an unsupported request to the server. The server responded with the error "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR".

Troubleshooting

Try to access the URL or the application being tested from a browser on the same machine.

Comment out or remove any preceding web_add_header and/or web_add_auto_header calls in the script.

Check for values in the script that might need correlation.

Message Code 26627  (27727: Internal Error)

HTTP Status-Code='HTTP error code'_ld ('server returned status code phrase') for 'URL address'

The specified resource has not found in server.

Troubleshooting:

If the file is missing add it to the server.

If the resource name has a spelling mistake, find the HTML page that contain the resource and correct it.

Message Code 26628 (27728: Internal Error)

HTTP Status-Code='HTTP error code'_ld ('server returned status code phrase') for 'URL address'

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Usually the server that sends this error requires a client certificate.

Troubleshooting

Refer to the Online Function Reference to add a web_set_certificate_ex function to the script.

Message Code 27791

Server 'server name' has shut down the connection prematurely

The server shut down the connection unexpectedly, possibly in the middle of a response.

Troubleshooting:

Ping the remote host to which you were connected. If it does not respond, it may be offline or there may be a network problem. Try again later.

Ping a local host to verify that your local network is still functioning.

Ping your local router address.

Ping a host on the same subnet as the remote host to which you were connected (if you know of one). This will verify that the destination network is functional.

Send a "traceroute" command to the remote host. This will not reveal the problem unless you know the router addresses at the remote end, but it may help you determine if the problem is somewhere along the network path.

Message Code 27995

Requested link (Text='text of missing link') not found

The requested link was not found in the page received from the server. Possible reasons include: (i) The current or a previous HTML page was changed after the script had been recorded. (ii) A previous request navigated to a wrong page or failed. (iii) One or more web_link arguments are missing or incorrect (especially for manually coded, parameterized, or correlated functions). (iv) The server returned an unexpected page (e.g., under excessive load).

Troubleshooting:

If the current or previous HTML page was changed, look for the correct value of the inner text and change it in the script.

If your snapshots and extended log are disabled, enable them and run the script again.
(i) To enable Snapshots: Select Tools > General Options > Correlation, and check the Save correlation information during replay box.
(ii) To enable Extended Log: Select Run-time Settings > General: Log, and check Enable logging, Always send messages, Extended log, Data returned by server, Advanced trace.

Compare the record and replay snapshots for each step in the script from the beginning, and locate the first difference. If you identify a difference in the snapshots, locate the corresponding HTTP request in both the recording log and the extended log. Compare the requests and, if they are different, have the replay issue exactly the same request. This can be done, for example, by adding web_add_header (for adding missing headers or adjusting existing ones), web_remove_auto_header (for removing extra headers), and web_add_cookie (for missing cookies).

If some correlation is missing, (e.g., the recording and replay runs have different session IDs), use the correlation tool to locate and handle such cases.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM, praveen manchu4 <praveen...@gmail.com> wrote:

Praveen.M