Java mentor for 15yo girl

Jamie Leben

Jun 18, 2015, 7:31:27 PM6/18/15
to loveland-creatorspace

Please contract Daun via the fort Collins Girls Develop It group of you can help
"Hi Jamie,

Our Girl Develop It chapter had a request from a parent of a 15 year old girl who wants to learn Java so she can make Minecraft Mods. Her daughter took python in high school last year and was very good at it and she wants to learn more but would like a tutor to help her. I was wondering if you had anyone in your membership who could tutor or could point me to some good tutorials. I would also love to give the parent other suggestions or workshops or classes for her daughter to join. I'm a Java & Android developer but I currently don't have the time for tutoring so I hope to find her a good option. I appreciate any feedback. Thank you
Daun Davids"