Ignite Afterdark

Math Stein

Feb 10, 2015, 5:56:54 PM2/10/15
to loveland-c...@googlegroups.com
Howdy all,

I wanted to reach out and see if any of the local makers were interested in pitching a spark for Ignite Fort Collins: After Dark.

Ignite talks are 5 minutes long with 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds.

The event is coming on March 13th at the Midtown Arts Center. The event is 21+, no exceptions. The Ignite audience is one of the warmest you'll ever have (even if you screw up, they cheer you on). We give free speaker training to those selected to speak.

Talk submission ends at 5PM on 2/17.

Anything goes. Crazy politics. Bizarre tastes. Curious predilections. Terrifying technology theories. In short, everything good makers are great at imagining. The only thing we'll turn away is hate speech. The talks aren't recorded and you can use a pseudonym.

I'm wondering if you might share this with the maker's group and see if anyone's interested? At the end of their talk they can link to their website or blog. Folks wanting more information can go to: http://afterdark.ignitefortcollins.com/

We hope to see you and the makers there :-)

Math and the Ignite Fort Collins Team!