so what happened

bob

Mar 18, 2018, 10:08:55 PM3/18/18
to Louisville Organization Of Locksport
so what happened to the group here. why is it ky doesn't have anything. defcon, 2600 or locksport related?

Ben Hibben

Mar 18, 2018, 10:17:39 PM3/18/18
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure; it may be that some of the folks who used to lead the group are busy with other things and some of us who might step up are already volunteering too much at LVL1 (I'm guilty of that myself).

What do you think we should do?  Do you want to start up a meeting?

Blenster