Anyone interested in a How-To-Pick session...

Essobi

Jun 29, 2012, 2:37:31 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what everyone else's skill levels are... Is anyone interested in just a basic how to night?

We'll need to source a few basic sets for people without them... Or I might knock out a few DIY hook picks this weekend if we need some.

Ben Hibben

Jun 29, 2012, 2:39:11 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I could use a "how to" myself...  ;-P

Blenster

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Essobi <ess...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't know what everyone else's skill levels are... Is anyone interested in just a basic how to night?

We'll need to source a few basic sets for people without them... Or I might knock out a few DIY hook picks this weekend if we need some.

James Copeland

Jun 29, 2012, 3:34:35 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
Me too. My technique now can best be described as random/harmful raking :-)
It usually works on the run of the mill kwikset with varying duration.

Grant

Jun 30, 2012, 12:28:44 PM6/30/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
As a total Lockport newbie a how to night would very useful

mechjagger

Jul 1, 2012, 8:23:12 PM7/1/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com

I haven't picked in a long while, but I got the basics down.  I use to speed pick the generic Kwiksets years ago just to get good and improve my timing.  I'd say just a get together to meet greet would be good, encourage those with sets to bring them and have everyone bring a lock to share.

BTW thanks for putting this together by the way.

Greg, nice seeing you on here ; )

Damien