Hi everybody...

Essobi

Jun 28, 2012, 3:35:35 PM6/28/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.

Welcome to LOOL.  :D

I've got a R&D/computer security background... I got my first set of picks 20 years ago... I got back into it about a year ago.

I'm looking for a source for some 0.015-0.020 tempered spring steel in at least 6" wide sheets.

I've got some CAD files for pick sets with handles, I'd like to get cut somewhere.

Once the group grows some more, I'd like to see about having meetings, 2-4 times a month.

Ben Hibben

Jun 28, 2012, 3:37:49 PM6/28/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I have access to a metal shop; no C&C but we can make things from templates...  My dad is a master-craftsman knife-maker and I'll be making my own set of picks.

I've read that old hacksaw blades are a good material to use.

Blenster

Essobi

Jun 28, 2012, 3:46:13 PM6/28/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com