LotR LCG at Contac - Tacoma - Nov 17 2013

Jeremy York

Nov 11, 2013, 1:22:55 PM11/11/13
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
I'm organizing a game of Lord of the Rings at Contac, a free gaming mini-con at the Shilo Inn in Tacoma.  We'll start at 9am on Sunday, Nov 17, and go to 5pm.

Plan for the moment is to try to play through as much of The Hobbit scenarios (from the two saga expansions) as we can, but we can change if people have strong preferences.  Every scenario will be available, including the two Gen Con scenarios (Massing at Osgiliath, Battle of Lake Town) and both seasons of nightmare decks (covering the core set scenarios and the first three scenarios and the first three Mirkwood scenarios).

Contac information is here :
http://www.meetup.com/Contac/events/129963802/
http://v1.warhorn.net/contac/
(you won't see the LotR on the schedule there, we've been having some problems on Warhorn with permissions and stuff, but the 9am - 5pm timeslots for 11/17 are confirmed with the Contac organizer)

Shilo Inns and Suites. 7414 South Hosmer St. Tacoma WA 98408
253 475 4020
Room Rate $89 + Tax (single or double) Must call hotel directly and mention Contac for $89 rate.

Rob Watkins

Nov 11, 2013, 1:28:47 PM11/11/13
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, I'll be in California that day.