Hi LOTR Puget Fellowship!

Ryan Heck

Sep 29, 2012, 1:02:46 PM9/29/12
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
...and attention group lurkers!

I'm working on seeing if there's still interest in playing at Crossroads or something similar. If you haven't posted to the group before, but still need people to play with, you're invited to help get a new group going. I'd like to see if we can play at Bellevue Crossroads in Bellevue, WA. Its a family-centric mall, filled with a wide array of food choices. Chime in on your availability throughout the week, now that we're over a year old, it would be good to knock out times of availability/interest again. Don't be shy. We're all fellow nerds here :) But if you must, you can privately email me at ryan(dot)slipstream(at)gmail(dot)com

I've also created forum postings in the following two forums...
on Board Game Geek
on Fantasy Flight Games

Thanks,
Ryan

Arachne Jericho

Sep 29, 2012, 1:55:58 PM9/29/12
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
I'm available on weekends, weekdays are a little bit too hectic.
--
http://www.spontaneousderivation.com/

Ryan Heck

Oct 2, 2012, 11:18:12 AM10/2/12
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com, lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
How's 5pm, this Saturday at Uncle's Bellevue, sound?

Arachne Jericho

Oct 2, 2012, 12:09:10 PM10/2/12
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com

That sounds great! This is Uncle's Games, right?

Sent from Rivendell

Ryan Heck

Oct 2, 2012, 12:12:58 PM10/2/12
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I'll see if others are available as well. Jeremy, you able to make it?

 And Arachne, that sig is awesome.

Ryan

Ryan Heck

Oct 7, 2012, 12:52:26 AM10/7/12
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
Hi A.J,

It was good meeting you tonight, and a great time playing the game again.

We went through "Journey Along the Anduin" (got destroyed) and played "The Seventh Level" from the Khazad-dum set and succeeded. All in all, good times!

We've penciled in the third Saturday in November as likely the next game, but I forgot that some Sundays I'll be able to join. We'll schedule that later.

Ryan

Arachne Jericho

Oct 7, 2012, 12:59:49 AM10/7/12
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com

It was nice to meet you, Ryan! I had a great time too. The game's so much more fun multiplayer.

My time is pretty flexible on Sundays too. Next weekend might be out (have work) but otherwise it's cool.

Sent from Rivendell

Tisroero

Nov 6, 2012, 10:03:49 PM11/6/12
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
So yeah, I'm available most weekends and most weeknights, barring any previous plans. I usually plan ahead about a week or more in advance for my schedules. That being said my next weekend is more or less booked(free one day or the other).

But considering the only reason I'm ever busy is for drinking nights with friends or anime runs it'd be great to finally get my old card games up and running with people. Most weeknights I'm stuck in Bellevue or Seattle due to work,but that's never guaranteed. For weeknights I'll be available after 5:00PM.

Clay Utley

Jan 29, 2013, 1:21:54 PM1/29/13
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
Anybody still active?  I just got into the LCG over Christmas this year and I'd love to play with some people.  I live an hour north of Seattle in Arlington.

Clay

Ryan Heck

Jan 29, 2013, 1:33:23 PM1/29/13
to LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
Hi Clay,

Thanks for reaching out. Your best option is to check out the other thread about Woodinville right now. I believe that's the only one going on right now, but you most certainly can a new meetup going yourself. I unfortunately had to step away from collecting the game due to budget reasons. Depending on schedule and location, I might be able to meet up.

Ryan