December Get-together

Jeremy York

Nov 22, 2011, 11:13:49 AM11/22/11
to LOTR LCG Puget Fellowship
I'm going to suggest the weekend of Dec 10-11 for another meet-up.
(Before that is too little lead time, after that is too close to
Christmas). Saturday would be my preference but Sunday is fine too.

We can pick the location based on who can make it - in the Seattle
area we have 3rd Place Books (Lake Forest Park) or Crossroads Mall
(Bellevue). Heck, we could even play at Games Matrix down in Tacoma
sometime if there's some south end interest.

Ryan Heck

Nov 22, 2011, 1:08:33 PM11/22/11
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
That weekend should work for me. On Saturday, it would need to be earlier in the afternoon as I've already got a game night I'm planning to either run or attend at a friend's house. My pick is Crossroads, but it doesn't mean we can't do two meetups :)

Ryan Heck
206.854.8608 | ryan.slipstream(at)gmail | Skype: slipstream.cc

Jeremy York

Dec 9, 2011, 4:58:22 PM12/9/11
to LOTR LCG Puget Fellowship
I'll be pretty busy on Saturday, but would anyone be up for something
on Sunday afternoon (Dec 11) at either Crossroads (in Bellevue) or 3rd
Place (in Lake City)?

Ryan Heck

Dec 9, 2011, 5:04:23 PM12/9/11
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeremy,

Meant to post something earlier. I won't be there tomorrow as I said I would last Saturday. It was great meeting you and perhaps if nothing is going on I can do it again the following Saturday if there's time in my schedule. Not sure about Sundays just yet.