Caught up on the sets!

Ryan Heck

Nov 15, 2011, 8:29:46 PM11/15/11
to lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
I just got caught up on the sets, and even picked up a few more sleeve packs ala Fantasy Flight Supply at Uncle's Games in Bellevue Crossroads. They were out of stock for sometime. Anyways, I'd been meaning to get the last two sets, one of which I ordered on Amazon (Emyn Muil). So today at Uncle's I acquired Dead Marshes, two silver supply sleeve packs and Massing of Osgilliath! What a shock it was to see that sitting there next to the other Mirkwood boxes. At least that'll save on shipping, and I've supported my FLGS.

I am considering mustering a night for people to play here at Crossroads since I live so close. Still not sure on day and time yet.

Ryan