Ernie's Games in Woodinville

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeremy York

未讀,
2013年1月16日 晚上8:03:592013/1/16
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
I've been meeting up with a couple of folks at Ernie's Games in Woodinville on Saturday afternoons to play some LotR.

We're currently working on the new Gondor scenarios.  They are brutal

Rob Watkins

未讀,
2013年1月16日 晚上8:17:242013/1/16
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com

What is their start time?

We've done pretty well on the first Gondor scenario. The best we've done on the second scenario is to get to the second quest step and die an awful death to the most ridiculous event deck ever. I don't know who rated this scenario as difficulty 4, but they should have their head examined.

revd.jbb

未讀,
2013年1月16日 晚上11:31:002013/1/16
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Bothell and might be able to meet at Ernie's on some Saturdays. What time have you been meeting there?

Jeremy York

未讀,
2013年1月19日 下午1:20:592013/1/19
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
I've been getting there anywhere between noon and two pm, I'm hoping to get there at 12:30 today.

The current store manager, Anthony, is a big fan of the game, and is usually available to play.

Jeremy York

未讀,
2013年1月26日 下午3:09:312013/1/26
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
No LotR at Ernie's this week, it's a big Magic the Gathering release weekend.

Jeremy York

未讀,
2013年11月11日 下午1:35:002013/11/11
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
In case people didn't know, Ernie's Games closed a couple of months ago.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:03:59 PM UTC-8, Jeremy York wrote:
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息