LOTR Meetup Saturday Nov 3rd @ Crossroads/Uncles Bellevue

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ryan Heck

未讀,
2012年11月1日 晚上7:19:052012/11/1
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
We'll be meeting either inside Uncle's Games or just outside in the hallway from 1pm to about 4 or 5. Look for the box full of cards that aren't Magic or Dominion :P

I'll have my core box lid standing on its side for anyone to easily spot.

You needn't be caught up with the latest set. I"m not caught up myself, not by a long shot. Lets just come together and play with what we got. Or if you don't even any cards, come anyways. The more the merrier. Friends welcome as well. Reply here if you think you can make it or if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Heck

未讀,
2012年11月2日 晚上10:33:372012/11/2
收件者:LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

AJ had to cancel due to illness. I think I might postpone this to next week since there were no other definites, unless someone speaks up, and then I'll show. Otherwise, I'll be there later that evening with friends from a board gaming group, around 6pm.

Thanks,
Ryan
回覆所有人
回覆作者