التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Jeremy York

غير مقروءة،
16‏/07‏/2012، 3:54:55 م16‏/7‏/2012
إلى LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com
Will anyone be attending Dragonflight?

Interested in having a session of the LotR LCG there?

I'm going to book a time slot for a demo, but would prefer to have a deck-building and play session.

Dragonflight is August 10-12 in Bellevue, more info at www.dragonflight.org

Ryan Heck

غير مقروءة،
16‏/07‏/2012، 4:11:36 م16‏/7‏/2012
إلى lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
My convention going budget is pretty much spent for summer as I'll be attending PAX and the Wash State Ren Faire in August. Sounds like a good chance to show off the game though. I've not been playing the game the past few months as job transition has been taking place, as well as not having a steady group nearby that wants to play the game. I've not even touched the Dwarrowdelf line due to that factor.

FFG created a new friend finder service on their site. Have you been able to get it working? I've not investigated it much recently.

Ryan

Ryan Heck

غير مقروءة،
28‏/09‏/2012، 6:59:09 م28‏/9‏/2012
إلى LOTR-Puget...@googlegroups.com،lotr-puget...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeremy,

How did that demo go at Dragonflight?

BTW, I just posted an interest thread in a new forum on FFG specifically to rally more players. I've not collected anymore packs, but I wanna see if we can get more players again. I did have one guy send me an email on BGG expressing interest.

Thanks,
Ryan
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب