Automatically generates corresponding relational REST endpoints

Leslie Chan

May 29, 2015, 10:40:17 AM5/29/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all,

I read at loopback.io website, there is a line at Model Relationship stating "Automatically generates corresponding relational REST endpoints", does this mean loopback will check my database table relationship and automatically match it into loopback model?

I connected my mysql db and loopback did create all model based on my mysql tables. But it doesn't generate the relationship between model according to my mysql db.

Is there anything I miss out here? Please advice. Thank you very much.

Lesz

Laurent Ruchat

Jun 1, 2015, 6:56:50 AM6/1/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the same request some one has a script to generate a model from a relational schema with the relations?

Thank you.

Laurent