POST works but GET crashes node

Kobus Smit

Sep 21, 2016, 8:33:00 AM9/21/16
to LoopbackJS
Hi everyone

I got the loopback-example-database tutorial up and running on node 4.4.2 and Oracle 12c

automigrate.js works
(but only if I create the Account table and "Account_ID_SEQUENCE" sequence upfront, both then gets dropped, created and the 2 test records inserted. If the table and seq does not exist then the node app just crash without any errors indicated)

I can then use the explorer to POST a new Account and it persists successfully to my Oracle database,
but when I try the GET, the node app just crash again, and no errors as far as I can see?

I've enabled debugging and the last entry is

loopback:connector:oracle SQL: SELECT "EMAIL","CREATEDAT","LASTMODIFIEDAT","ID" FROM "ACCOUNT" ORDER BY "ID"

Any ideas why node just crashes in this case and any suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thank you, much appreciated