Who's using LoopBack?

Rand McKinney

Feb 9, 2015, 2:09:28 PM2/9/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
People often ask about who's using LoopBack.

We're happy to be able to share with you some organizations that are actively using LoopBack today:  http://loopback.io/users/.
As you can see, the list includes some large, well-known companies as well as start-ups.  You can be sure that there are more on the way!

You can read testimonials from some of these folks (and some using other StrongLoop products) at http://strongloop.com/node-js/testimonials/.

Enjoy,
Rand

Al Tsang

Feb 9, 2015, 2:41:56 PM2/9/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
At long last!  We've been asked this so many times and I always sigh in dismay.  We've finished negotiating logo usage and testimonials from our customers.  For StrongLoop customers who are using more than just LoopBack check out the new page on our main site - http://strongloop.com/node-js/testimonials/.

-a-

cam...@gofar.co

Feb 10, 2015, 8:17:26 PM2/10/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
I would be keen to know if anyone else in Sydney is using LoopBack.

Just starting to build an API for my startup Gofar and am keen to talk with other local developers.