Urgent Need Data Modeler (Wayne, PA) 06-12+ Months Contract

Javeed Khan

Jun 23, 2016, 3:56:31 PM6/23/16
to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job description for your review so please go through that and reply with your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on Data Modeler Consultant with our client. Please check with below job description and If you are available please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Data Modeler

Locations: Wayne, PA (Local)

Duration: 06-12+ Months Contract

Interview; Face-Face

Data Modeler- Must do mapping and scripting- 5-7 years experience

Data Modeler Job Description:

• Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.

• Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.

• Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.

• Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.

• Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.

• Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.

• Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.

• Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.

• Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.

• Develop data models according to company standards.

• Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.

• Review modifications to existing software to improve efficiency and performance.

• Examine new application design and recommend corrections if required.

 Warm Regards,
Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694