Querying models with node API applying ACL

Andrea Zicchetti

Jun 21, 2018, 9:28:58 AM6/21/18
to LoopbackJS
Hi,

I can successfully apply complex ACLs for my models when accessed through the REST API.

But what if I need to render, let's say, a list of resources server-side?
In this particular case, I'm using the standard PersistedModel find() function, but it's not restricted in any way, it's not "scoped" to the resources the current user can see.
Is there a way to apply the same user restrictions I've implemented through ACLs when using the Node API querying capabilities?

Thanks