i need some help between auth0 and loopback - one question

Eduardo Mazzucchelli

Oct 11, 2016, 4:51:00 PM10/11/16
to LoopbackJS
hi, how are you.

I have one question ?

I´m working with angular that I do login with auth0.

When I have a token from auth0, I call to loopback users login api.

and if the user doen't exist, I create and after that, i do login, because I need the loopback token and login.

is it correct ?? or I have to do something else ??

Regards
Eduardo

Asaduzzaman Pavel

Oct 17, 2016, 6:44:10 AM10/17/16
to LoopbackJS
I have created a component a middleware but never got time to publish it

i will publish it for you in a moment

Asaduzzaman Pavel

Oct 17, 2016, 7:13:54 AM10/17/16
to LoopbackJS

Alex Megalokonomos

Oct 17, 2016, 7:20:02 AM10/17/16
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
The passport auth0 module works fine as well