Microgateway future and expert support

Alex Bondarik

Dec 7, 2017, 7:14:42 AM12/7/17
to LoopbackJS
Hi colleagues!

 I work in huge consulting company and currently we are implementing the API management solution for one of our clients.
 We decided to use StrongLoop microgateway to solve the question of experience based API (provide self-service ability for stream teams) with some customizations as it perfectly fit our requirements.
 So currently we have a few questions regarding microgateway solution:

 1) What are the plans for the Microgateway future? As i see, the last change was 10 months ago..
     So is there a risk that microgateway may be depreciated?

 2) Is there a possibility to contact Strongloop consulting services for architecture review services?  or involve StrongLoop SME to project?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
 Alexander

Alex Bondarik