lb command not found

Rain

Jun 20, 2018, 10:20:44 PM6/20/18
to LoopbackJS
I have used Loopback to discover models from an existing database, which all worked fine. Now I am unable to run any lb commands, I get the message "'lb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file". Loopback is definitely installed in node_modules, and I have tried running the command from various location within the application's folder. I am running as administrator.

Martin Thompson

Jun 20, 2018, 10:56:58 PM6/20/18
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
is it installed globally?

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 at 14:20 Rain <raincl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have used Loopback to discover models from an existing database, which all worked fine. Now I am unable to run any lb commands, I get the message "'lb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file". Loopback is definitely installed in node_modules, and I have tried running the command from various location within the application's folder. I am running as administrator.

Martin Thompson | Managing director | Return 2 Health Limited

PH + 64 9 360 5264 | Fax +64 9 360 5263 | www.return2health.net

Unit 6-8, 300 Richmond Road | Grey Lynn | Auckland | New Zealand

P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Pavan

Jun 21, 2018, 2:25:12 AM6/21/18
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You need to install loopback cli globally. Use -g flag and again reinstall as : npm install loopback-cli -g
Also, please make sure your %APP_DATA% is in your PATH.

Regards
Pavan