How to change default permission in ACL to DENY rather than DEFAULT

Varun Jaiswal

Mar 26, 2015, 8:25:02 PM3/26/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on ACL permissions but I saw some issues with default permission. I initially created an ACL with a particular PrincipleId and use register resolver to resolve the particular Role. In my register resolver I am returning the function below :

function reject() {
process.nextTick(function () {
cb(null, false);
});
}

The function above is returning false and inside ACL.js, when the roleModel does not matches the mentioned role it return ACL.DEFAULT which I still not require, I need ACL.DENY.

Can someone please help me with this concept or am I doing some where wrong?

Regards,
Varun