lb command hang

Jimmy Jonsson

Jun 13, 2017, 1:13:37 PM6/13/17
to LoopbackJS
I have an issue with the lb command.

At the second question it stops to respond.

? What's the name of your application? firstapp
? Which version of LoopBack would you like to use? (Use arrow keys)
 2.x (long term support)
❯ 3.x (current)

Arrow, enter .. nothing works. I have tried it in Archlinux and OpenSuse Tumblweed. Same problem.

Anyone who got a solution for this issue.

/Jimmy

Heath Morrison

Jun 13, 2017, 1:15:20 PM6/13/17
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Are you using Node v8.1? There's a bug that impacts clis due to be fixed in an 8.1.1 release today.

Jimmy Jonsson

Jun 13, 2017, 1:19:58 PM6/13/17
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, i'm using node 8.1.0

I guess i'll wait for the new release of Node or downgrade to 7.x

Thanks!

/Jimmy

Jimmy Jonsson

Heath Morrison