How display model's definition such as list of properties, their type,... in the Loopback explorer?

Spirar Zen

Jun 12, 2018, 12:24:04 AM6/12/18
to LoopbackJS

Hello,
I am using Loopback v3.
The above image is the result when I paste the content in the file /definitions/<project_name>.yaml in to Online Swagger Editor
The model information, such as list of its properties, their data types, ... was displayed in the bottom of the explorer panel.
However, using the same yaml file does not yield the same result using loopback-component-explorer.
The model's information is missing, only API's information is displayed.

Is there any way to config so that this feature could be displayed in Loopback explorer?

Thank you.

Spirar Zen

Jun 18, 2018, 2:46:05 AM6/18/18
to LoopbackJS
Is there any replies?
If the description is still vague, please point it out that I could elaborate more upon it.