filters properties/fields/columns by acl

yossef...@mail.huji.ac.il

Oct 3, 2015, 3:56:02 PM10/3/15
to LoopbackJS
is there a way to filter properties/fileds/columns by acl?

for example:
I have a table of users with the columns:
name
email
creditCard

so I want everyone to see just the name property
and every registered user to see also the email property
and the admin and owner to see also the creditCard property

and I want the owner to be able to edit all the fields
and the admin just the name property
and everyone else to be able to edit none.

is it possible with acl or in any other way?

thanks a lot!!

rites...@anthropower.in

Oct 11, 2015, 5:46:33 AM10/11/15
to LoopbackJS
+1. I am also looking for this but don't know how to do it.