Extending user.login still places old login API in explorer alongside my new login method

Sky

Mar 26, 2015, 5:08:22 PM3/26/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hello, after having extended login, for some reason the base user model login method still shows up under my new login method. Any ideas why this is? I thought it would be overridden.

Rob Mayhue

Mar 29, 2015, 10:25:27 AM3/29/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
You need to set the base User model's public property to false.

Change the User model in server/model-config.json to look like this:

"User": {
    "dataSource": "db",
    "public": false
  },

Setting a model's public property to false will remove the model from the public api and you won't see it in the API Explorer anymore.