New boot script generator

Simon Ho

Mar 11, 2015, 7:22:19 PM3/11/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
I just released a new boot script generator. You can use it to scaffold async and sync boot scripts instead of typing in all the boilerplate now. See http://docs.strongloop.com/display/LB/Boot+script+generator and https://github.com/strongloop/generator-loopback/wiki/Boot-script-generator for more info. Enjoy! ;)

tl;dr
slc loopback:boot-script
#follow the prompts

Simon Ho

Mar 11, 2015, 7:27:37 PM3/11/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com

Justin Lolofie

Apr 7, 2015, 10:51:18 PM4/7/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com

I am using strongloop v2.10.3 (node v0.10.33).

I would like to create a boot script and the documentation on the website says do:

slc loopback:boot-script

But when I do this (from the application's root directory) it thinks I want to create a new loopback app...inside my current app.

Do I need to upgrade to get this fucntionality?

Thank you

Simon Ho

Apr 8, 2015, 1:23:39 AM4/8/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
You will need `generator...@1.9.0`. To find out what version you're using, run `slc -v | grep generator-loopback` (assuming you are on an Unix-like OS). To update `slc` and all its dependencies, run `slc update`.