Openshift issue with Loopback

Mehdi Abou

Dec 1, 2016, 1:17:21 PM12/1/16
to LoopbackJS
Hello Loopback Community !

It's my first time in this Google Group :) (maybe I have to make a presentation ?)

My issue is simple : I have a loopback server which I push to Openshift (Free 1gb storage)
I have this message after push : Warning: Gear 5840568c0c1e664d400000ec is using 93.1% of inodes allowed.
With failure /control/start

My questions are :  Openshift is a good cloud server for free plan ?  Somebody had this issue ?

Thanks !

sim...@ca.ibm.com

Dec 8, 2016, 2:44:59 PM12/8/16
to LoopbackJS
I use it for free apps all the time because it's truly free (as in you don't have to put your credit card in to try it out). However, your app will sleep after a set amount of time, so you'll have to wait for awhile to get it to stop idling so it's better for projects you don't need up 24/7.