Urgent Need IOS Architect (Oak Brook, IL) Long Term Contract (no end date...)

Javed Khan

Apr 20, 2018, 4:58:52 PM4/20/18
to ja...@nestarit.com

Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

This is Javed Khan from NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC and we have an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number.

We have a Requirement IOS Architect position in Oak Brook, IL. If you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Please share the suitable resource for this Position.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: IOS Architect

Location: Oak Brook, IL

Duration: Long Term Contract (no end date...)

Job Description:

Skill & Experience Guidelines:

Well versed in developing applications for either mobile devices through your domain expertise in one or more of the following focus areas:

•             iOS Development - Excellent working experience of Objective C, Swift, Xcode

•             Other Development – Experience and working knowledge with one of Cordova, Xamarin (C#) (a plus), web developer skills extremely helpful

Deep level of expertise in two or more of the following is preferred:

•             Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus

•             Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., Adobe Experience Manager, Interwoven) a plus

•             Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, Node.js) a plus

•             Experience working with eCommerce platforms (e.g., IBM WCS, Demandware, ATG) a plus, and integrating with their API’s

•             Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus

•             Experience with ORM based data storage, SQL experience a plus as well as non-relational persistence data storage

•             Experience developing interactive user interfaces utilizing HTML5 and JavaScript a plus

•             Experience with client application persistence of data using recommended platform specific technologies

•             Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop; in addition to the use of nine patch images

•             Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)

•             Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications

Requirements:

•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred

•             10+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture

•             Heroic get-it-done attitude with your fellow team members; able to take input and lead by example

•             Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client and all teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases

•             A strong understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles

•             Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients

•             Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores

•             Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)

•             Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications

•             Frequent travel may be necessary

As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.

--------------------------------

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC

NStar logo (2)

Direct: (201) 448 1153

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedi...@gmail.com   ; javedn...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.