strong-globalize openshift

Peter Clough

Aug 20, 2016, 11:07:27 AM8/20/16
to LoopbackJS

Hi looking at my local install of strong-globalize it's about 8Mb of data. When I upload my package.json to my openshift server I get a build failure out of disk space I ran a du -h * | sort -rh | head -50 and the following can up as the likely culprit.

539M app-root/runtime/repo/node_modules/loopback/node_modules/strong-globalize

Does anyone have a clue what could be going on my local build gets a failure on two clr-data items which is apparently ok in the docs.

Peter Clough

Aug 20, 2016, 11:18:43 AM8/20/16
to LoopbackJS

These are the error messages I get regarding clr-data on my local install.

npm WARN cld...@0.4.4 requires a peer of cldr-data@>=25 but none was installed.

npm WARN glob...@1.1.1 requires a peer of cldr-data@>=25 but none was installed.

I don't get how I get these error messages and they are ok but it kind of succeeds on the openshift server.