Want to join StrongLoop ?

Sumitha Nathan

Feb 20, 2015, 12:27:09 PM2/20/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com

StrongLoop is growing and we are looking for bright talented individuals to join our team.  If you are interested or know anyone who would like to work with Node, LoopBack and Arc at StrongLoop please check out http://strongloop.com/careers/

Currently we are looking for Support engineers who can help our customers and community with StrongLoop products and Solution Architects who can help implement Loopback at our customer sites. If you are interested in any other positions that is not listed here send us an email to hack...@strongloop.com

ViKaS fOrEvEr

Feb 23, 2015, 9:22:36 AM2/23/15
to loopb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on a project with Loopback and coffeescript. But I am getting some issues with coffee script.
The issue is the LB is reading/interpreting the coffee script syntax and it is throwing error.

So, Please guide me how can I fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.