Created an example of loopback app testing with SuperTest

Marc Raffalli

Jul 23, 2016, 12:02:50 PM7/23/16
to LoopbackJS
Hi All,

I started to use Loopback when I had to re-implement an application coded in PHP, it had over 15 models.
While I found the Loopback documentation and examples fantastic, I could not find an example where the tests could run with test specific data. The idea was to initialize the application with a db tailored for the current test suit.

So I came up with an implementation based on the memory data-source and using SuperTest and mocha. I pushed a simplified version on https://github.com/marc-ed-raffalli/loopback-example-supertest.

The example tests the application for model validation and ACL, it provides as well watch and debug feature.

All feedback welcome, hope it will be useful !

BR, Marc