SparkFun basic supplies requests

Lindsay Levkoff

Dec 10, 2013, 6:13:51 PM12/10/13
to longmonthackerspace
Howdy folks!

I have an order in for 50 Hackerspace Passports and 50 pairs of safety glasses to bring to TM by next week at the latest. It's about time for me to make another donation so if you have any general space SparkFun requests, let me know! Items should be for general use and not personal projects.

Thanks!
Linds

Lindsay Levkoff, Ph.D.
Director of Education
SparkFun Electronics
lin...@sparkfun.com

Steve Rogers

Dec 11, 2013, 9:47:11 AM12/11/13
to longmonth...@googlegroups.com
The MPU-9150 looks great for mobile robotics projects though it may not be gneral enough for your purposes.

# Steve

Jordan Johnson

Dec 11, 2013, 11:28:49 PM12/11/13
to longmonth...@googlegroups.com

DSO Quad: TOL-12065

I know we have a few scopes already, but a digital one that we can get digital read outs on our computer with is definitely a very useful piece of equipment.

Chandler Norris

Jan 14, 2014, 11:53:19 PM1/14/14
to longmonth...@googlegroups.com
I think having some surface mount simon says kits for the space would be great (along with some of the through hole style as well).  I would be happy to teach a class on either classes if those kits are brought in!

Scott Converse

Jan 16, 2014, 2:17:20 AM1/16/14
to Chandler Norris, longmonthackerspace
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApamaQc3PRCWdF9fNWlvWlQ1ZHk5UWJhczE3SlhQYlE&usp=sharing#gid=1

I noticed the order dates aren't in there for, I think, recent orders (no dates!  can't really tell).

If you put stuff in here, please, include the date you posted the order.

thx

Scott G. Converse

Lindsay Levkoff

Jan 20, 2014, 11:46:58 AM1/20/14
to Chandler Norris, longmonthackerspace
FYI - I have a variety of PTH and SMD kits headed to TM on Tuesday (Simon PTH, Simon SMD, RedBoard PTH kit).

--
Lindsay Levkoff, Ph.D.
Director of Education