Parts to donate

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tim Mensch

未读,
2014年7月18日 18:14:152014/7/18
收件人 longmonth...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have two things that MIGHT be of interest to someone at the hackerspace:

1. The gear assembly to an older garage door opener. It includes a
number of gears and shafts and heavy-duty chain (looks like bike chain,
but was lifting a huge garage door, so maybe heavier duty?). Also
includes a fine-threaded 3/4" rod set up with two nuts that trigger
limit switches. (See attached photos)

2. A working microwave with a broken door, making it useless for our
kitchen, but if anyone wants to try to repair it or otherwise use the
microwave generation ability, it did otherwise work fine. I think it was
1200 watts.

If I don't hear from anyone before tomorrow, both are going to CHARM to
be recycled.

Tim
IMG_20140718_152017.jpg
IMG_20140718_152030.jpg