A invitation to build Orientation Thruster with Arduino on 8 Nov

1 view

st...@citizeninventor.com

Oct 30, 2014, 4:06:38 PM10/30/14
to lond...@googlegroups.com
At the launch of Space Town Hall, we had three interesting speaker and 2 interesting open hardware based project and we are getting going with it sharpish - starting with Ray from Tranquility Aerospace's Orientation Thruster.

The day will not be made up of any major chunks of theory session, because we believe in just in time learning it's driven by practical sessions. Think of this as part of a series of hack days that eventually builds up to a working orientation thruster and the learning of theories happens as you need to read about them. There will be arduinos and sensors, bring your laptop and we are all set to go.

Hope to see you there if you are interested - if so, registration is here: http://www.meetup.com/CitizenInventor/events/215672812/