Looking for an Estimote iBeacon

Patrick Arminio

Jun 25, 2015, 5:26:18 AM6/25/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for an estimote iBeacon to rent or buy :) I have some free time this weekend to experiment with it

Thanks
Patrick

marc barto

Jun 25, 2015, 7:16:07 AM6/25/15
to Patrick Arminio, lond...@googlegroups.com
Hey Patrick

Quite hard to find I reckon on short notice, any reason you want to us this specific tech and not other BLE boards?

cheers

Steve Karmeinsky

Jun 25, 2015, 7:18:38 AM6/25/15
to Patrick Arminio, lond...@googlegroups.com

> On 25 Jun 2015, at 10:26, Patrick Arminio <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm looking for an estimote iBeacon to rent or buy :) I have some free time this weekend to experiment with it

I have various beacons, could lend them … (Estimote, Kontact, Beacon Inside, DST, Qualcomm …) except I’m not around Sat
and running around Fri ...

Steve

--
NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (206) 456 0367 / Fax +44 20 7483 2455

Patrick Guido

Jun 25, 2015, 7:30:10 AM6/25/15
to marc barto, lond...@googlegroups.com
On 25 June 2015 at 12:18, Steve Karmeinsky <steveke...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have various beacons, could lend them … (Estimote, Kontact, Beacon Inside, DST, Qualcomm …) except I’m not around Sat
and running around Fri ...

I just need one (or two) estimote. I'm working in Shoreditch right, but I can come almost anywhere today or tomorrow :)
Just let me know :)

On 25 June 2015 at 12:15, marc barto <marc....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Patrick

Quite hard to find I reckon on short notice, any reason you want to us this specific tech and not other BLE boards?
Well, mainly because I want to use the Estimote SDK for Android and iOS to make development easier :)

But if I can't find any estimote beacons I'll definitely use another one (I have an arduino yùn with a bluetooth le device).

--
Patrick Guido Arminio