Arduino x Space (DIY Orientation Thruster) 31Jan

st...@citizeninventor.com

Jan 18, 2015, 2:16:12 PM1/18/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

DIY Orientation Thruster is happening again. This time we will be at Create Space, if you already go to the Wembly Meetup, then you probably know the place! Some of you might have come for the first one at FabLab London too. In anycase, we are going to be piecing Arduino Mega and sensors together, and we've love to see you there! For more detail and sign up: http://www.meetup.com/CitizenInventor/

PS: don't forget your laptop, and if you want to bring along an arduino mega or other variety, you are more than welcomed!

Hope to see you there.

Steph

st...@citizeninventor.com

Feb 17, 2015, 5:32:34 PM2/17/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

#3 of this is happening this Saturday, you're invited (as always!).

Bring laptop!

Hope to see you there,
Steph

marc barto

Feb 17, 2015, 5:48:58 PM2/17/15
to Stephanie Pau, lond...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a super cool event as always Steph, all the best!

st...@citizeninventor.com

May 29, 2015, 5:58:14 PM5/29/15
to lond...@googlegroups.com, st...@citizeninventor.com
Thanks Marc. We're onto our 5th one this Saturday! As usual we'd love to see some of you and meet more new people. Bring your arduino and laptop if you have any of them. RSVP until the event start, so if you are in West London, check us out tomorrow: http://www.meetup.com/CitizenInventor/events/222217539/

Steph